Friday, May 6, 2011

BB -

The Beebster is 4. He was adopted from the Madison-Greene Rescue in Virginia. They were having an adoption thingy in PetSmart and we were there picking up some food or whatever for our 2 cats. I saw this crazy kitty trying to escape his cage. He had more energy and personality than could be contained in his striped tabby body. I had to meet this character. The Madison-Greene people said he was a little looney because he wasn't used to being in a cage; he lived in a foster home with other cats and people. There was this stiff and stuffy looking couple giving him the eye and I just knew this orange ball of energy was not for them so - Surprise! I took him.

He was about 5 months old so I called him BB for "baby boy" until I could come up with a better name. But less than 24 hours after we took him home BB came to mean "bad boy" and this is why....

8 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Way to go :) That's the sort of thing my big brother Simba does. Happy Gotcha Day whoo hoooooooo xxxx

Marg said...

BB, it sure looks like you got a great home. Love your Mom's laugh. Glad she thought it was funny for you to take the food. We have someone like that around here. Glad to meet you. Have a great week end.

Bossy Betty said...

Roast Beast! Yum!!!!

Lin said...

Well, look how skinny the little guy is---that explains the sandwich stealing!!

(LOVE your laugh, Grace!) :)

Marilia said...

HAhahahahahahah! I´m laughing very much!!!! Lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lin, I think that is called a cackle!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great video and what a wonderful furever home to be in!!!

ellie said...

Boy, that looks tasty!!