Sunday, December 12, 2010

Red Kittens update



These photos have been posted before on my blog, Anna's Adornments for an alphabet-meme for Jenny Matlock. I am posting them again here because I haven't really said that much about the red kittens that were going to live with us.

The photo above shows Anna-Lisa nursing her two kits, Anna-Matilda and Nils. These are the kittens that I had hoped would be be ours. But as I have mentioned before, they have found another home and will not be going to the children Elisabet and Erik. We all miss the kittens, who are almost grown now, but are happy that they are living with good peop
le.











A little later, the kits have grown...





More time passes and they almost look like grown up cats.




It seems ironic, but we will be working with a blog for red cats, without having any red cats of our own! But one day we will.



Until then, it is good to be among all of these beautiful blogging red cats!


Best wishes,
Anna

7 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Ahhhhh, such little cuties :)

Lin said...

They are lovely, Anna, and I'm sure you are all missing them. You will have a red cat again soon, I'm sure of it. :) Until then--keep posting those photos of the kitties who have shared your life. I still want to see them!

Anonymous said...

I have come to the belief that orange, or red as you call them, ate the most beautiful kitties of all! I love their their little pink noses and feetsies!

brokenteepee said...

Oh my! They have grown!

Ann said...

I bet you really miss them, they got so big and they are both just beautiful

Out on the prairie said...

Very nice cuddly share.I always went to visit pets when I had pups to make sure it was still a good situation and always said to let me know if they didn't work out.

WillOaks Studio said...

I'm so happy to read the rest of the story about these little cuties!! Red cats as kittens are truly the cat's meow!!